Sgrub Fansession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's get this started!

4 posters

Go down

Let's get this started! Empty Let's get this started!

Post  resilientDuckling Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:54 pm

Okay, for real this time. If you've got any ideas for the plot of this fansession, they go here. Obviously we should be focusing on Act One in this moment, but, if you've got ideas for things that would occur further down the road, feel free to post them here too.

So, I think the first thing we should get shored up is the order of entry as in who is whose server/client player.
At a previous meeting, some of us worked up a mock order, but, before we introduce that, does anyone have any preferences?
resilientDuckling
resilientDuckling
Admin

Character sheet
Name:: Shylle Anatid

https://bewarethesillyones.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Let's get this started! Empty Re: Let's get this started!

Post  secretiveSleepwalker Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:38 am

Might as well put myself out here and be the first to reply. xD

I think it's just me, but I'm having some serious memory issues, and I would be bringing up a lot of ideas, but I always go blank on everyone's characters. I was too stupid to save any of it too. Dx

So to get to the point, I was hoping we could have a recap on all the trolls here. And I believe you can edit your own posts on this forum too, so it makes it even better and easier to announce and change the details of your character, right? :'D

secretiveSleepwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  eldritchGrifter Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:44 am

Yo, Dawg. I was totally going to post that on the set in stone thread once I stopped being a sick, panicky shrew. What kind of info do you want? If you want the actual intro paragraphs, you'll have to look elsewhere, because I don't have anyone's but my own.

eldritchGrifter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  progenitorsDreams Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:17 pm

aaaaahh so

idk but i was thinking that one of our characters could go grimdark or w/e but we don't really know much about grimdorks right now so yeah.

progenitorsDreams

Back to top Go down

Post  eldritchGrifter Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:20 pm

I had an idea about Cervos using Not Very Good Judgement and accidentally getting DA GANG wrapped up in horrorterror issues somewhere deeper into the plot. It's not going grimdark, but I think we could do a lot with that?

eldritchGrifter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  secretiveSleepwalker Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:24 pm

Grimdork. >u<

EG, we all have our own paragraphs I'm assuming, so we can all just re-post for our own trolls? The paragraphs would be nice.

secretiveSleepwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  eldritchGrifter Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:26 pm

Jajajajajajaja. That is probably a Very Good Idea. Post it on the Set in Stone forum though, pl0x.

eldritchGrifter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  secretiveSleepwalker Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:28 pm

Oh, how would the Prospit dreamers in "DA GANG" get involved with the Horrorterror stuff? Or would they not?

secretiveSleepwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  secretiveSleepwalker Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:29 pm

And we also need to decide what happens with the agents, Kings, Queens, and stuff too. :0

secretiveSleepwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  eldritchGrifter Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:33 pm

That we do, but it's not a Super Pressing Issue right now. If you have any ideas, by all means, share, because we can take that in some pretty cool directions that the comic didn't really utilize, but we've got to get the bare bones Act One structure before we get into how freaking amazing our session is going to be.

In other Not Super Pressing Issue news, we need exiles.

eldritchGrifter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  eldritchGrifter Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:35 pm

secretiveSleepwalker wrote:Oh, how would the Prospit dreamers in "DA GANG" get involved with the Horrorterror stuff? Or would they not?

I'm sure that they'd get dragged into it by virtue of that SBURB/SGRUB is a team game, and one person's actions can totally mess up the game for everyone else, but, if you want to get really technical about it, I have no idea. :B

eldritchGrifter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  eldritchGrifter Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:21 am

I guess we should really start with The Super Basics.

Who should be introduced first?

I don't really have a preference other than not Cervos because whoever's introduced first is generally implied to be the protagonist, and Cervos is Not A Good Protagonist At All. Also, we had kind of discussed earlier that she was going to be the one to harass the others into playing the game, so she could always just be introduced that way. Anyone have any suggestions?

eldritchGrifter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  eldritchGrifter Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:33 pm

Okay, so SS, RD, and I had a Big Discussion last night regarding plot things, and we came up with a couple of ideas that sounded decent, but we still want to talk it out with everyone who decided to go to sleep before three in the morning like a normal human being.

- The one thing we'd probably have to think about when choosing who is going to be introduced first is that the first character to be introduced is, generally speaking, the most "normal" (or at least emotionally stable) which is why some of the more extreme personalities like Cervos or Shylle wouldn't really work well. So we'd probably want someone like Sohrad or Paalea or maybe even Nymira, one of the characters that function as the figurative "glue" of the team, to start us off.
Regardless of who goes first, everyone's character is going to get a ton of "screen time" because of our small cast size and the fact that all of us are fantastic. We just need to get this figured out so that we at least have a starting point for the story.

- We got an idea for a basic plot thread that we could use further down the road. So Derse dreamers usually hear the whispers of the Gods of the Outer Ring, right? What if, through some shenanigans, the voices that the Derse dreamers heard was something much louder than a whisper, greatly increasing the horrorterrors' influence on the team? It's not exactly going grimdark like PD said (unless, of course, it is.), but we could take that in a lot of different directions.

Thoughts?

eldritchGrifter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum